View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 08:46 AM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
G'day Marty,

Welcome to MobileRead. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm not sure I can offer any recommendations, since I have read none of the listed books (though I do have Neverwhere somewhere in the TBR piles). If I had to take a punt, I'd go with Clive Barker's Weaveworld or Imagica, though these are aimed at a more "adult" audience than, let's say, Twilight or Eragon (I'm not diminishing those books in any way by saying so, but just mentioning it by way of satisfying expectations to some degree).

Again, welcome. Perhaps you could link to your book in your signature, give people a chance to take a look at it?

Last edited by montsnmags; 12-21-2008 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Edited after OP edited their own post to clarifiy and change its content
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote