View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #44
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
That was of course not what I meant. There is nothing strange with a publisher not publishing a good book since it might not fit other requirement. But a good book will nearly always find a real publisher. At least that have been the case.
Sorry, I should have put a paragraph return after the "You are right." (I was agreeing with you) I just got carried away with the other point I was making and didn't go back and check my transition...

Here's how it should have gone:

Quote:
You are right.

Unfortunately, there will always be companies that are willing to publish whatever gets put on their desk - regardless of the quality of the work ...
Two different points: The first that a good book will find a publisher, the second that there are publishers that will publish anything no matter how good...but they get a name for trash...

Cheers!

Last edited by Turtle91; 02-19-2013 at 04:37 PM.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote