View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #11
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
The pattern I've seen is that a free item stops previous bundling; all free items are dispatched alone (they were bundled, too, originally). I take advantage of this with rules in email to sort out the ones I pay for, so I can check them more easily (since amazon turned off my view of gift card use and won't turn it back on; yet, it works on two other family accounts, so I know it's something they set by account).

End of day stops a batch/bundle. In addition, no activity for some period of time (which seems to vary a bit) stops a bundle. So does going over some set amount (around $20, I think) or # of items. No doubt all of these are limits they play with, to limit exposure from declined charges.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote