View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 11:39 AM   #1
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Ordered Kindle book - didn't get charged?

Normally purchasing a Kindle book from amazon.com goes - pick book, select which kindle to deliver it to, click pay, done. Order email is sent out right away. This time I tried to buy Hunger Games Trilogy since I figured all 3 books are not going to get cheaper than $9.87. I selected the Kindle, hit buy, it asked which card to use and I clicked ok. It has been long delivered, I also sent it out of my archive to my phone, but my card never got charged, nor have I received an email. The email of the free book "purchase" I did just minutes before went through with email and all. How long does it normally take for payment to go through? I thought it won't get delivered until paid for?

Did I screw something up? Am I going to get charged later?

Update: all good now, the email just took its sweet old time to arrive, so did the charge on my card.

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 11-27-2012 at 12:05 PM.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote