Thread: Outlines?
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #20
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
You could regard the first draft as an extremely detailed outline. I know some people write a zeroth draft, and then try to figure out what the story is.
I could not. I write iteratively. Meaning I am constantly back tracking over my own work and editing as I go forward. My "first draft" is probably closer to what a 5th or 6th draft would be if I blazed through to the end and then went back and edited.

VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote