View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 03:07 PM   #133
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader Paradice View Post
If you decide upon one, and want to use a headphone (great sound BTW) with the N7, I just want to comment that the first time you put the plug into the socket at the bottom of the N7, it is a good fit, and so make sure that you use enough force to completely see/feel the plug seat itself into the socket. Some new users thought there was something wrong with their unit when they had 'thought' it was fully seated and only got sound from the right channel. I also did that when using the socket for the first time...but knew that I obviously had not fully seated the headphone plug and pushed a little more to overcome the good fit, and felt the plug travel that little more to fully and truly be seated. I then had full left and right channels being sent to the headphone.

I just thought to comment.
It seems a common problem with different devices and brands of headphone plugs. One would have thought they'd adhere to a common standard, but maybe the tolerances of the standard are too loose.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote