View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 06:19 AM   #13
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Yesterday I bought an ebook from Borders Australia. Here is an excerpt of the Copyright info on the last page of the ebook:

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS INFO DOES NOT REFLECT THAT THE AUTHOR HAS COPYRIGHT IN AUSTRALIA - IT IS MERELY THE INFO THAT CAME WITH THE EBOOK
---------------------
'All rights reserved
© Edward Wilson, 2008

The right of Edward Wilson to be identified as author of this work has been asserted in accordance with Section 77 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988

This ebook is copyright material and must not be copied, reproduced, transferred, distributed, leased, licensed or publicly performed or used in any way except as specifically permitted in writing by the publishers, as allowed under the terms and conditions under which it was purchased or as strictly permitted by applicable copyright law.

Any unauthorised distribution or use of this text may be a direct infringement of the author’s and publisher’s rights, and those responsible may be liable in law accordingly'
-----------------------

Wondering if I'd bought this from an EU covered country if it fits within the application of the judgement under discussion, and therefore able to be sold on.

Pure speculation by me ..... others may also like to speculate on this example .....

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 07-04-2012 at 07:33 PM. Reason: To add the Please Note
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote