View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 02:54 PM   #193
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganM View Post
Ok thanks. Does keeping it on sleep all the time drain the battery or is that not a prob with the KT?
I'm about to test that now.

When powering off the device after at most an hour, my Kobo battery lasted about 2800 page turns (with refresh after 6 pages). I do look up words quite frequently, though, but don't use WiFi.

That was about 20 days or so.

Now I'm going to let the device sleep and see how much that affects battery life.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote