View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 07:12 PM   #183
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Just to not create another posting, a second edit.

What would be very nice:

Reading Menu: Have the buttons left of the original buttons instead of right of them (if possible - or even better, if you could decide where to put which button). And a Power Off button, too (but I think I wrote that already ).

Home Menu: Being able to turn off the shelves entry even if shelves were enabled. Also it would be fantastic if there was a way to decide the order of the displayed items (I found it rather strange that the sleep button is the lowermost, not the power off button - not that it's that important. )

Library Menu: I enabled the custom menu and now I can't see the Previews entry - but at least nor Shelves and no News&Mags, which is fine for now. But it would be fantastic if that would be completed.

If only I could get rid of the "Translate Button", too. That one is really annoying if I hit it accidentally.

Last edited by Jaden; 03-19-2012 at 01:37 AM.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote