View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 07:34 PM   #12
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Did anybody else read around the website?

I can't even tell what it is this guy does but if you contact him apparently he can be something called a LVOC for you. Or make LVOCs for you. Or something else that I don't understand much of either.

Quote:
Professionally I’m consulting on increasing LVOC numbers (lifetime value of a customer – usually selling additional valuable things to customers you’ve already got, but also conversion rates, price points, referrals, etc), doing some light real estate development, and some professional writing.
He'll sell customers things they've already got? Or wait, he'll teach us to sell more things to our existing customers? And he's obtained wealth doing it and now S&S is publishing a book about it? I seriously am in the wrong career field.

btw The books is an authentic pithy essays on ambition and ..... other crap.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...6/simonsayscom

I'm thinking that editor probably needed the talked about vacation if he received hundreds of pages of that writing with the instructions to turn it into a $22 hardback book.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote