View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 01:03 PM   #1
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
Find/Replace Won't Find

Even using 0.4.2, I'm still having trouble getting Sigil's find/replace function to work properly, especially when I'm using emdashes and the like. When trying to replace space-ndash-space with a single mdash, Sigil announces that it's found 0, even when I highlight the ndashes for it to be helpful and use Ctrl-H. This happens on Mac and Linux both.

What's up with that?
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote