View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 08:28 PM   #130
KryptoNyte
Shepherd
KryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enough

Device: Nook Color, LG Optimus V
I would love to Mojonba, but unfortunately the version of Handbrake that I'm using (along with most other versions) doesn't actually save all the settings, so you end up dialing a good number of the settings in manually anyways.

I thought I had another solution, where you basically drag and drop video files/DVD directories onto a batch file, but unfortunately, the developer quit working on it.. The application that I'm speaking about works darn near perfect for this task, and the Nook Color community would benefit from it greatly as it makes video conversion a no-brainer. It actually uses the Handbrake CLI (command line interface), but right at the moment, it won't allow the user to get a return status on how the encoding is going, which means you would have no idea how much time it's going to take to finish a video.

It's really unfortunate, because there was a substancial amount of genius in the way this gent had configured it. Oh well.

Last edited by KryptoNyte; 12-30-2010 at 09:59 PM.
KryptoNyte is offline   Reply With Quote