View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 06:35 PM   #5
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkpadx View Post
I have no idea why I keep getting the e-mails, I haven't bought anything from Fictionwise in ages. And whatever micropay I have left is not much.
If you've got any at all, it's more than I have left. And I used to get the e-mails all the time, now, nothing since I used it up.

So it does make me wonder if they're just sending to those who have some left to get the debt off their books. I know I've spent enough there in the past I really should be one at least one of their email lists!
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote