View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 12:51 PM   #2
Idoine
Which book will be next ?
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3 1.5, Sony PRS 600 RC, Samsung Omnia...
J'ai vu (et utilisé !) une méthode sur le forum dédié... Si je me souviens, il faut afficher les Propriétés de la partition en question, puis aller sur l'onglet Matériel, et y désactiver la partition...
Je vais refaire une recherche, et je précise...

Ok, trouvé ! :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruka View Post
Okay, after a week of frustration with the auto-launching/auto-install partition, I sat here and figured out how to disable this read-only partition. I don't have the Sony software installed, as I use Calibre exclusively.

This does not require disabling a drive letter.

I'm using Vista Ultimate 64-Bit, and I own the PRS-300.

First, open "Computer", and then right-click your reader's drive letter. Left-click "properties". You're presented with a series of tabs. Click the "Hardware" tab. Choose "Sony PRS-XXX Launcher USB Device", then click the "Properties" button. This opens a new window, with a new series of tabs. Click the "Driver" tab, and finally click the "Disable" button. Finally, you will be required to reboot your computer. This disables only the Launcher partition driver, and does not interfere with normal USB operation of the device.
S'il y a des problèmes de traduction, demande !

Last edited by Idoine; 01-03-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Idoine is offline   Reply With Quote