View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 04:24 PM   #14
forkyfork
Zealot
forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: It's a long story ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalthia View Post
I've tried it a few times but it doesn't generate a Table of Contents and you can't make the story look better. So you end up with all these extra paragraph spaces and it looks ugly.

Plus every single author has author notes after each chapter and at the beginning of each chapter. When I go through and edit I remove all that crap. FLAG also won't merge the chapters together.
Ahh.. I see what you mean. The problem is, there would be no easy way for FLAG to edit out author's notes because there is no standard way of putting them in for FFn. On a site that uses the efiction architecture, however, it would be a lot easier.

Out of curiosity, and as a fanfiction writer myself, why do you not like A/N's? I understand some people can get a little crazy with long ones, but for the most part - myself included - they are only a couple paragraphs and help clarify points.

What DOES drive me crazy, though, is when people put A/N's in the story. It's called footnotes, people :-p
forkyfork is offline   Reply With Quote