View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 02:16 PM   #15
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
No I've been boxing up and storing them in my parents basement, or donating, the vast majority of books I've bought for years anyway. I seldom re-read, and a move a lot and hate dealing with lugging boxes of books around.

So the main reason I bought an eReader was to not have to buy real books anymore. Other than academic books and those I keep in the office and they get moved by hired movers if I have to switch offices or move to a different university etc.

But ideally when I move again this summer I won't even have a bookshelf at home. Just my kindle with all my real books on the shelves in my office.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote