View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 11:05 AM   #4
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
You're absolutely right. I use Calibre for the conversion from PRC right now (where the nested toc, emdash etc work just fine) and I just won't use DE as a reader, thank you very much (I don't like Big Brother too much). I do think that I just might have to find a dedicated epub creator that accepts my html and lets me add the features present in LRF and PRC. Oh, and it should be available offline. Any tips? Linux would be best, but windows will do fine, too.
Well then, the answer is pretty short: there's no such creator.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote