View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:50 AM   #555
Araucaria
Bibliophile
Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW2, Moon Pro on Lenovo tablet
Hugh Walpole

Hugh Walpole died in 1941, so he should be out of copyright in all the life+70 countries - and indeed PG has a small number of his books.

But I'm looking for Mr Perrin and Mr Traill, first published in 1911 (so public domain even in the US) - does anyone know whether there's any version available (for free) anywhere? If there's a PDF out there I'd be happy to have a go at producing a reasonable epub/mobi version.

[edit]

I then immediately discovered that this book was published in the US under the title The Gods and Mr Perrin, and there are (messy) copies available from US libraries. I'll see what I can do with them - unless anyone knows a nice clean version?

Last edited by Araucaria; 02-02-2013 at 02:59 AM.
Araucaria is offline   Reply With Quote