View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:35 AM   #21946
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
My shoulder's worse. I was hoping that the cortisone shot and physical therapy would work, and I did have some early success, although I haven't gotten rid of any of the pain when reaching behind me. I put off the MRI because I haven't met any of my health insurance deductible, but both the Dr and the PT say I have to get one now since I've lost both range of motion and strength in the last couple of weeks. I've been very conscientious about my therapy, but I've also been trying to get moved and I may have overdone it carrying boxes.

I'm just afraid the MRI results are going to put me on the road to surgery, and the thought of dealing with an immobilized dominant arm while living alone is not something I feel up to coping with right now. On the other hand, my PT says that if I do need surgery, much better to do it before I lose any more strength. Oh well, better to know what I'm dealing with anyway. Calling to schedule MRI for next week.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote