View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 11:11 PM   #11
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
I just put several epub books on my brand new Nook STR via calibre. Ran out of space. Not sure how many I added -- probably 100. Initially (and so far) the Nook would not connect to my home wifi network (kept saying on it that my password was wrong -- but it was right). So I can't register it but also cannot access homepage or library, settings or anything else except the access wifi pages.

Very disappointed so far. I always liked the Nook STR when I played with the demo models.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote