View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 09:33 AM   #2
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
When you are in a book, tap the top of the screen to bring up the menu bar. When the menu bar is up, the page number will be displayed at the bottom of the page.

I agree locations are useless. If a book doesn't have page numbers, I will go by percentage done. That can be misleading though if the back of the book has a appendix, or a preview of the next book, etc. I just finished a book where the actual content was done at 88%, haha.

EDIT: I think locations are mainly used for whispersync to get an exact spot in the book.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote