View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 03:17 PM   #62
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool yikes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Exactly why I too am switching between a few series. It's just hard to stick to the plan at times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Great, now you've got me curious! Hmm.. Put it in spoilers w/ the caveat that it is to be discussed in it's own thread instead of this one?
and your curiosity is what caused me to disrupt my tbr queue to insert the re-reading of the entire dresden files series to date at the top of the queue. but alas, i already did that very same thing with the other wizard named harry and that wasn't your fault. "and so it goes"
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote