View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 04:57 PM   #7
outlander78
Zealot
outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.outlander78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Arc 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
The one that's making me crazy is Donald Jack's Bandy series. Books three, four and six of nine altogether are available as ebooks.
That gets me too. I really want to get this series. I can understand people naming a high price for their books, but the idea of people not making them available at all boggles my mind.
outlander78 is offline   Reply With Quote