View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 06:17 PM   #23
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by recycledelectron View Post
Yes, you are right, but we are not there yet. I do see that we may get a group of standard executable platforms BEFORE we get a standard file format.
I'm not sure sure of that...

School recently started for my children. My son came home excited and said they have a new program where kids can enroll through their online library and access their text books through the web.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
I think once reasonably large screens are commonplace for readers that PDF will become a more viable format for textbooks. I've downloaded a couple of O'Reilly eBooks, they supply them in ePub or PDF, and the PDF provides a superior layout.
Yes I agree that has been my belief for some time now.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote