View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 11:24 AM   #1
mscott161
Enthusiast
mscott161 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mscott161 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mscott161 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mscott161 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: ebookwise, sony
IMP eBook Reader for Android

I have started a project on CodePlex http://droidimpreader.codeplex.com/ to read IMP files from the SD Card. The source code is free and will be posted today. I would like to ask for help on the Decompression algorithm in Java because in this first version the opening of the IMP book is really slow.

Michael

Finished Version 1.5 is now available for download at codeplex the APK install file for the Android and source code are found there. The Web View is now in place for a better display of the book content.

I have added the compiled installer for the Android 1.5 also to the codeplex site. The IMP book files currently need to reside on the root of the SD Card. I plan in the future to change this to start looking recursively under a directory called IMP on the SD Card so you can organize your files the way you want. I will post with version 2.0 in the next week with this change.

Enjoy!

Last edited by mscott161; 07-28-2010 at 12:06 PM.
mscott161 is offline   Reply With Quote