View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 04:59 PM   #68
nasser
Evangelist
nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many..
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
None of the above.

From your list, you only need to ship a more recent libstdc++ with task warrior.
I think I haven't explained more clearly:

libgnutls-deb0.so.28, stdc++.so.6, libp11-kit.so.0 - All these files were already copied over to the PW1 from the Debian-Jessie-Armel VM image. The older versions on the PW1, if at all available, weren't "found".

But the executable still didn't work because higher versions of GLIBC were not found in PW1's /lib/libc.so.6 by these 3 library files:
  • libgnutls-deb0.so.28: needed GLIBC versions 2.15, 2.17
  • stdc++.so.6: : needed GLIBC versions 2.17, 2.18
  • libp11-kit.so.0: : needed GLIBC versions 2.15, 2.16
So, we need to either:
  • Provide PW1 with a later version of libc.so.6/GLIBC... or
  • Link the executable with earlier versions of the above 3 library files - which can work with GLIBC version 2.10.1(the version available on PW1 with framework version 5.3.6).

EDIT: I've mentioned libstdc++.so.6 above as "only" stdc++.so.6. Hope that didn't cause any confusion!

Last edited by nasser; 07-29-2017 at 05:16 PM.
nasser is offline   Reply With Quote