View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 05:58 AM   #7
randyman
Enthusiast
randyman shines like a glazed doughnut.randyman shines like a glazed doughnut.randyman shines like a glazed doughnut.randyman shines like a glazed doughnut.randyman shines like a glazed doughnut.randyman shines like a glazed doughnut.randyman shines like a glazed doughnut.randyman shines like a glazed doughnut.randyman shines like a glazed doughnut.randyman shines like a glazed doughnut.randyman shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Now, iPad!
Hi, gang -

Yep, the Pouch seems designed to hold the Reader with its case *on*. It slides in and out pretty easily, while still maintaining a nicely tailored fit. I think that without the case, the Reader would be kind of swimming around inside the Pouch. Still, the way the top flap is designed, it should still be adjustable enought to hold it securely.

Not the entire Pouch is neoprene... the back seems to be padded rip-stop nylon sized to exactly match the Reader in its cover, and a neoprene layer goes over its top and sides. It's sized so well that the neoprene is just barely under tension when you insert the Reader... so getting it in and out is no problem.

As I said, I couldn't be happier with it; I really feel the Reader is safe when I'm carrying it around protected this way.

Last edited by randyman; 11-21-2006 at 06:00 AM.
randyman is offline   Reply With Quote