View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 09:40 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Would it be possible to have an option that turns off the the library feature - so that the extension operates similar to Firefox's built in PDF reader.

Thanks BR
seconded. I use Calibre to manage my Library and use 'Open With' for alternate viewers.

I would like an option that will ask when downloading Externally (Not file:\\) : 'Save as Standard Download' or 'View') The logic is if it is a Local file, I most assuredly want the view. With an external file, it is probably destined for Calibre.
The present method requires a number of steps to get the file to Calibre, then clean out the remains. I ended up disabling the PI until I need it as a test viewer.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote