View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #271
andrys
Explorer
andrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Kindles,SurfacePro2,NookColor,Pocket Edge,Samsung 10.1 Tab,S2 phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
I think I should make this additional comment.
Based on that, rooms with very low light or in absence of total light (at bed), you can barely see the spot light at the bottom. This maybe explains why during press conference it looks so good. Lighting is almost perfect on those events.

Again, not justifying Amazon, but I thought it was nice to clarify.
I agree, meaning that in lowest light you CAN see the unevenness at the bottom where the lights start their way through the display.

In good, evenly lighted :-) rooms, it looks darned good. In darkest rooms, 'artificial' lighting used will probably always be non-ideal. The idea is to be able to see to read while not annoying your bed partner.
andrys is offline   Reply With Quote