Thread: Ended iLiad v1 For Sale
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 07:52 PM   #1
JWLaRue
Addict
JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (blue, of course!)
iLiad v1 For Sale

After some very careful consideration, I have decided to sell my iLiad. While not an easy decision, I knew going into this that I would need to sell one of the two devices that I was ordering.

This iLiad is one month 'old'......that is I bought it only a month ago. The unit was one of the unused, unopened devices purchased by ARINC for their eFlyBook project several months back. Hence the v1 variant.

Unit is in perfect, as new condition and has been upgraded to firmware v2.12. Included with the device is the iRex carrying case (shoulder bag).

I am asking $475 plus shipping. Please drop me a PM or (preferably) an e-mail (jeffrey.larue@hp.com) if you are interested.

-many thanks for looking,

Jeff