View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 03:53 PM   #264
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
And now, chapter 16...

---

Epilogue
*snif* but--but--but--but i don't want it to end !!!!!

Quote:
Superficially, the tea shop still looked the same, but closer examination soon revealed all the security measures the yeti had put in place. It had also been well and truly squirrel proofed. And the hiding place for the recipe was truly inspired.
squirrel-proofed, eh ? better keep that yeti nearby, he may well be the only person (yeti) on the planet capable of acheiving that.

Quote:
I’m aiming for a TV series out of this, and I’d like a pre-watershed slot.)
oh, excellent plan ! maybe that chap tennant is free. i could see him in the role of Chappie, for instance. not the yeti though, he's too short.

Quote:
“Oh!” said the receptionist brightly as they walked back in “that looks like the pinwheel the madwoman had pinned to her shoulder along with a sock!”
hm. looks like we've been unmasked, hey ?

Quote:
As soon as the door shut, Mr Nutkin began pacing. Mr Kipling did also. Any onlooker would soon have realised that if choreographed pacing were ever to make it to the olympics, these two should be excluded at all costs.
pff. no fear. we're still waiting for them to include sauntering, so as for synchronised pacing... don't count on that any time this millenium.

Quote:
“I have some info” Mr Nutkin said, “and I have a plan for revenge. That Zelda woman uses her computer to make things for a living. You’ve got an IT department, I assume?”

Mr Kipling nodded

“Good. They can do the sabotage of her computer then. Not enough to completely stop it, but enough to be a major annoyance. As for me, we’ll shrink and mat those socks once and for all.”
THE BASTICHES !!!!!! when did they get in here ??? why did those useless cats do nothing to stop them ??? and WHERE ARE HUGO AND LEFTY ?????

find out, in The Revenge of the Spotted Dick Pudding : the Sequel !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote