Thread: PRS-500 Logging ebookUsb.dll calls
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 01:06 AM   #5
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstewart
I modded the file to use LoadLibrary/GetProcAddress instead, which means you don't need to modify the original ebookUsb.dll in any way except temporarilty renaming it to ebookUsb.org.dll. However, I hesitate to release it as it crashes after a while ... I'll track that down -- but in the meantime, geekraver, as you seeing the same with your code? (seems to run fine for a while but then crashes after a call to UsbBeginEnd?)
Haven't used this in a long time so I'm not sure, but I don't recall seeing crashes.

Guess you finally got yourself a reader for Xmas, eh Dave?
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote