View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 05:20 PM   #20
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
My relationship with my reader has also been passionate. Spin was a inspiring. Freakanomics was funny. Short stories by Han Jin were thought provoking. Now its breaking my heart with the Kite Runner.

It is easy on the eyes and the envy of most who see it. It only only when we are alone and I have to play with the Connect software that the deep dark underbelly of the beast reveals itself. None the less, I forgive it its inevitable failings. Last week I fed it a 2gb SD card that I picked up for $25 and the honeymoon continues.

For those of you who can't find Pratchett at the Connect store, search online. A lot of his books are floating around as rtf and html.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote