View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 10:35 AM   #44
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
Well Mine was 1983 ... "Every Breath You Take" by The Police

Funny enough, its one of my songs in my all time easy listening collection, though not one of my all time favourites.

Still its a nice song, and my mum will probably tell me that it was appropriate as I was a month late and was apparently in no hurry to leave my comfortable accommodation
a MONTH late !!!! your poor mother !!

now tell me, did that create a precedent for the rest of your life, and are you habitually tardy everywhere you go ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote