Thread: PRS-500 Firmware update
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 05:30 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The PRS-500 USB drivers only work on 32-bit Windows. So if what you use now is 64-bit Windows, forget it.

We had a 500 that I traded back to Sony for $50 and I used the $50 to get a T1 as a gift when it was on sale for $99. That really cut the price.

But to be honest, I would call Sony and tell them you have a 500 that you want to have upgraded. I think Sony won't do it and might give you a discount on a refurbished T2.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote