View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 08:34 PM   #269
TheSacredSoul
Mithrandir
TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Yes that sounds right. Even though I personally have not installed this particular hack myself (no interest to me, when my PW sleeps, I can't see the picture anyway as my cover is closed).

As for the build and src folder: No they are not needed for it to work. They are just there as a "nice to have" feature. It is basically just a recipe to make your own - or for the curious to see: How did he do that? The src is the "ingredients" and the build is the instructions on turning src into a bin file. If you want, you could modify the source code and create your very own bin file. For example if you don't like the name "cover" and you want to call it "picture" instead, you can do that.
Ah thanks. I'll be using the cover too but I figure that'd be a split second needed to refresh the screen and having the book cover there would be nice, even for that split second

Hope the 450X680 covers fit nicely into the screen. The blank file called 'cover', it can just be a text document? Without the .doc extension of course.
TheSacredSoul is offline   Reply With Quote