View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:41 PM   #79
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by bethany7 View Post
And it may well not be possible, or be dependent on the file metadata itself, but an easy way to tell the order of books in a series would be great. I often download entire series in one go, and then find I've forgotten which comes next (that may just be my terrible memory, and not a common occurrence!)
Kobo added support for series info in firmware 2.2.0 or 2.2.1. Unfortunately, this hasn't been released to everyone. For kepubs, Kobo are updating the metadata on their servers and the data gets pushed out when you sync. For sideloaded books, the calibre driver supports it as of 0.9.8.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote