View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #764
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2008 View Post
Don't buy it at least for now. AMAZON is forcing PW to upgrade to 5.3.0 firmware, which wipes out all the jailbreaks and hacks. They are declaring wars on kindle hacker community now.

I just finshed single/double tap and hold gesture detection last night and was about to test it this morning on my PW, and it turns out it has been auto-upgraded to 5.3.0 without asking me (because I forgot to turn into ariplane mode).

I have never read anybook on my PW so far becuase the native reader sucks so much.
If you had installed NiLuJe's "jailbreak bridge" while in 5.2.0, it would still be jailbroken after upgrading to 5.3.0. If you did not do that, then you will need to use a serial cable (soldered to the internal serial port pads) to jailbreak it.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote