View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:09 PM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoothoff View Post
Thanks to Calibre, I created decent-looking .mobi and .azw3 files from an InDesign-based .epub file. (Calibre delivered the goods, whereas both Kindlegen and the InDesign plug-in did not.) I downloaded the .mobi file to Amazon, and the book is now in the Kindle store, but only (so far as I can tell) in the .mobi format. KDP won't upload the .azw3 (KF8) file. So how can I make that available in the Kindle store?
Unpack the azw3 and use Kindlegen on it. That will give a combined file with both AZW3 and Mobi in it. But the Mobi might not be as well formatted as the calibre-produced mobi.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote