View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 03:19 AM   #7
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepijndevos View Post
I would, if I had even the faintest idea about manufacturing and multilayer PCBs.

As for tablets. Meh. Not sure where that would fit in between my netbook, iPod and Kindle.

I wouldn't want an LCD for reading, or go without a keyboard for pretty much anything else.
I think the biggest problem for a Kickstarter of that kind, would be the design process.

For some reason, all open source hardware things end up being *incredibly* ugly and bulky.
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote