View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 06:15 PM   #15
wynand32
Enthusiast
wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
FYI you can disable the lock screen on the Nexus 7 if you want to so opening the cover brings you right to the home screen.
Yes, I know, and I should do that if I ever can remember to. :-) Kind of became a habit, like I'm sure it will with the PW.

Edit: And, I should add, on the Nexus 7 there's some added benefit of the lock screen, like having music controls accessible. It's actually quicker to pause music in opening the cover and hitting the pause button on the lock screen, then it would be to pull down the notifications bar and hit pause there.

However, back on point: it might end up being worth $20 to "unlock" the PW, but so far it's not been much of a bother.

Last edited by wynand32; 10-03-2012 at 06:20 PM.
wynand32 is offline   Reply With Quote