View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 12:03 PM   #41
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
For me it's not really about being able to store everything on a portable device (I'd need several terabytes worth of storage to do that). It's more the need to have enough of a selection to choose from for whatever mood strikes my fancy.
This.

It's not about being able to store everything, it's about being able to store a selection of movies and music from various genres, as well as a selection of comics and all my books (well, why not? They take up very little space compared to the other stuff). Which amounts to quite a lot.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote