View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 12:55 PM   #47
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CB View Post
I am still waiting for my prestigio tester to send new photos :-) Meanwhile I changed CB to cb, and used two epub readers for android. One that came with Samsung galaxy Tab recognised all with no problem, while Aldiko, didn't recognise cb styles in original and in reconverted epub. Could it be because those are applied before heading?...
We discussed this earlier in this thread. IMO it does not matter where you place a formatting. The partition with headings ist not a technical partition, it is a partition in the context of the book-contents, somehow nothing else than a special formatting.

Aldiko ? Somewhat freeware for tablets and smartphones ?? Actually which platform, Android ??? I can understand, that's neccessary to support Prestigio, since it's the most populare piece of hardware in your region.

If any freeware can't handle correct spelled code, toss it out.
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote