Thread: Richard Stark
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 02:46 PM   #16
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I voted nope although I have only read one so maybe not fair.
Generally I like hard boiled but not that one. I will probably try another one of these days.

On a side note, Max Allan Collins modeled a series(2?) on the Parker character with Donald Westlake's permission. Nolan and Quarry.

I like Quarry quite a bit, but have been unable to find any Nolan except as pbooks. maybe I will get crazy and order a pbook.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote