View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 12:58 PM   #5
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
personally I purchase from 4 or 5 sources, and I too use Calibre to sync all books to my various devices. I do not use any other source to load my devices. Although I keep copies of all of my original files from the various sources, it is only the Calibre created books which I keep on my devices. I was never one that was big on dedrming books but after loosing access to books from sources that no longer offer mobi support, I have adopted the practice to ensure I always have access to my books in the future when I upgrade my devices.

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote