View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 01:41 PM   #14
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfJulie View Post
Here's a link to a couple of screenshots from my UMPC of an article that is in PDF format and a photograph of the same article displayed on the Cybook. I am displaying the article in landscape mode on the Cybook.

The UMPC has a 6" screen, which is a little larger than the Cybook's screen.

http://picasaweb.google.com/dfjldskj...eadingPDFFiles

If anyone is interested in seeing more, let me know and I'll take more pictures. I apologize for the quality of the Cybook picture. It is difficult to take a good picture of the Cybook screen.

It would be great if you could take pictures with the Cybook displaying the same PDF file in portrait view, the whole page fit to the screen's width...
Over is offline   Reply With Quote