View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 04:38 PM   #1
zerospinboson
"Assume a can opener..."
zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad v2, DR1000
iliad v2 normal battery life indication?

question 1: does the iLiad require a few recharging cycles before the batteries are functioning at full efficiency?

question 2: does anyone have a clue how long it should last given that i mostly use my iliad to read a paper once a day (Meaning i will have my stylus out, but generally not near the tablet while i'm reading), and lightly annotating while reading books, usually in portrait but sometimes in landscape mode. i also tend to take fairly long pauses between pageflips, or read something, then type stuff out that comes to mind while reading (thus effectively idling)
i get about 8-9 hours atm doing this, and i thought the v2 should've been better than that?

Last edited by zerospinboson; 04-12-2008 at 04:42 PM.
zerospinboson is offline   Reply With Quote