View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 09:32 AM   #14
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah11918 View Post
Unless it's a Boogie Board! Remember the mythical NoteSlate? Well, think a few notches lower tech (turn it into an etch-a-sketch that uses a stylus) and you have a Boogie Board. Was originally designed for notes, doodles. Has an "erase all" button but that's about it.

In the fall, they're coming out with a model that can save your notes. I'm really curious to see what kind of technology/interface they'll use to do so. (Have seen mention of SD card and USB to computer). The current versions sell for either $30 or $60 (depending on size). It sounds like they still intend to keep the version that saves ultra-low cost.

Count me interested as a pen and pencil replacement!
http://www.improvelectronics.com/us/en/

Yes, I have seen the Boogie Board. They still sell them on Amazon. If they can make the upgrades you are talking about and can keep the price relatively low, maybe I won't need to resort to paper and pencil after all.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote