View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 03:21 AM   #19
lrizzo
lrizzo can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguelrizzo can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguelrizzo can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguelrizzo can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguelrizzo can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguelrizzo can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguelrizzo can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguelrizzo can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguelrizzo can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguelrizzo can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguelrizzo can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: kindle3
i am working on completing the ANSI/xterm support in my version of ajaxterm (it is done in the backend, myts.c, function page_append(). Currently, support is limited to the basic positioning commands and line/screen erase.
Full support for colors and attributes requires a small revision of the code, to keep track of attributes for every single character (right now i only track the cursor position).
Encoding is UTF-8, but the code at the moment only supports plain ascii codes (0-127).

Key emulation instead belongs to the javascript code. i already remapped ALT so that it works as CTRL
(but you lose numbers on the Kindle3, you need to use sym for that) and the 'prev-page' on the left to generate an ESC. I'd avoid depending on mouse clicks on some area of the screen as it takes time to move the mouse to the right position. Maybe shift-alt could be used instead, possibly also popping up a window with the mappings so people don't have to remember them.

Last edited by lrizzo; 11-10-2010 at 07:22 AM. Reason: remove leftover text
lrizzo is offline   Reply With Quote