View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 02:40 AM   #74
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
I told my librarian today that our ODLC has made 8th on the unofficial MobileRead list. She liked hearing that!

I must say, I feel I have the best of both worlds... I borrowed a book today from a fellow Nook user via LendMe, I went into my library to use the WiFi to download it, meanwhile checking out a cool local artist exhibit there, and also grabbing a couple paper titles by an author that I discovered via ebook.

Meanwhile... a week or two ago, I decided to be brave and put a hold on The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo in ePUB form. At the time, I was patron 123 out of 123, so not holding my breath on that read. No worries though, I have plenty of books to occupy me.

But I feel like my taxes go to a good cause whenever I've visited my little small town library! They try so hard! Even have a Facebook page.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote